Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Well, I thought I'd finally put a couple pictures from Mazatlan up for view to just give you a hint of what fun we had.
This is me at the motel bar having my first tequilla sunrise of the trip!
This is a nice view of the area.
Here's Dawn having her tequilla sunrise!

This was the sunset on the "Sunset Cruise" we went on. Yet ANOTHER tequilla sunrise...or should I say sunset!
Here I am about to take flight on a parasail. Took LOTS of tequilla sunrises to do this!

This is me at the motel bar having my first tequilla sunrise of the trip!

This is a nice view of the area.
Here's Dawn having her tequilla sunrise!
This was the sunset on the "Sunset Cruise" we went on. Yet ANOTHER tequilla sunrise...or should I say sunset!

Here I am about to take flight on a parasail. Took LOTS of tequilla sunrises to do this!

Labels: MAZATLAN



