Saturday, July 07, 2007
We took Chamonix and Jai to our local fair for some fun!
Chamonix is quite a pretty little girl.
Keith and Jai just got off the ride and Jai is floating on air....literally!
I think he was having a good time!
Such a cutie!
Playing a game...of course, Grampa was squirting them with the water gun instead of what he was supposed to be doing. They couldn't figure out how they got so wet!
The view from on top of the ferris wheel.
Jai was having some problems with his ice cream melting, but he figured it out. If he stood in the shade it would melt slower!
Being cute
All in all I think they had a really good time.
Chamonix is quite a pretty little girl.
Keith and Jai just got off the ride and Jai is floating on air....literally!
I think he was having a good time!
Such a cutie!
Playing a game...of course, Grampa was squirting them with the water gun instead of what he was supposed to be doing. They couldn't figure out how they got so wet!
The view from on top of the ferris wheel.
Jai was having some problems with his ice cream melting, but he figured it out. If he stood in the shade it would melt slower!
Being cute
All in all I think they had a really good time.