Saturday, July 08, 2006

SOLSTICE PARADE Waiting........


Connor's first egging!











A kind man came along with some chalk....the boys got artistic!








The first entry was a snail race!
This guy was scary!

The genie let us rub his lamp!








Santa sighting in summer!
This guy was limber as can be...he went from a hand stand to this position and stayed there for a few seconds....amazing!

This lady was giving out pieces of cloud!
He was really getting down!

Seahorses on wheels!
The unicycles were amazing!
The cutest family was our neighbors on the street.







This was a really original entry....if you look close, there is a person trying to get out....kind of like your inner psyche!
Such a cute boy!







My boys!









Superman flying in the sky!

Comments:
Hey Grandma C! I'm so glad I found your blog site! You take a lot of pictures and I love to see my second home and all the people there. I received the Trader Joe package a few days back...THANKS SO MUCH! Those blueberries, mmm mmm, I've been putting them on my cereal and oats every morning and they are delicious. Miss you. Take care in La Conch for me. David
 
David! It's great to hear from you! Sorry, I didn't have anything to do with that package, but I do have some things to send you. Just can't afford the postage right now. Mark should be home in the next 9 days...YAHOOOO! I will be putting more on this blog soon, just have to find the time and energy. Take care of yourself! Love ya, Cathy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?