Friday, May 12, 2006

MOTHER'S DAY....GOD, I miss my Mom, I miss my Grandmothers. Mother's Day used to be the hardest day for me, because my children weren't with me, nor were my mother or grandmothers. I used to get a bottle of wine, go to the beach, and cry my day away, alone. Mostly, because I couldn't be with my kids, but also because my Mom was gone. I drank myself into a self-pitty stupor. I don't do that any more (thank God). My life has improved with the addition of my children and grandchildren. I never thought I deserved to be "honored" on Mother's Day. I still have my problems with being "honored", but I feel more like a mother than I have felt in years. I spend time with Stephanie and Nathan, and most of all, with some of my grandchildren. I love having them around me. They are ALL amazing and add more joy to my life than ever has been. So, I love you, all of my children and granchildren, and hope that in the future I will be more a part of your lives than ever before. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS!

Comments:
I am thankful that, now, you and I can experience the reality of a mother~daughter relationship! And by the grace of God things will only get more healthy, and you will feel the honor that you deserve. Thank you for always being a part of my life and for now being a huge part of my family's life...I love you so much! I am glad you are my mom! Happy Mother's Day!!!
(Happy sob, happy sob...
Gotta go put on a face diaper...ha!)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?