Monday, May 15, 2006

MOTHER'S DAY AT THE HOSPITAL!
Sunday started out great...went to church, taco's with Steph, Matt and boys, home for a nap, and then, off to the hospital with my daughter's kidney infection and Calvin's ear infection. 4.5 hours in hospital and 1 hour in pharmacy. Although it sounds like a horrible end to the day, I spent it with my daughter and my grandson, which can only make it wonderful (for me, anyway, they weren't feeling too well). At least the hospital was nice and put us in a room to wait (seemed like a really, really long time) with two beds and a tv! Calvin was having fun pushing the buttons on the bed to make it go up and down, Steph was feeling horrible, but at least she was comfortable and knew relief was on the way. All in all, it really was a MOTHER's day.
It's now Thursday, and everyone is feeling much better. I hate seeing my daughter feeling horrible.
Today is Michelle's birthday.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Comments:
<< Home
Thanks for taking care of me and Calvin! Not sure how that would have worked otherwise! It was actually pretty sweet time together! I love you!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
