Friday, May 26, 2006


MEMORIAL DAY...

Keith, Chamonix and Jahirie are visiting, (pictures to come next week) while on their way to Maui. We spent yesterday evening at the doctor's office with poor Chamonix's ear infection. She is much better, thank God, after getting her medicine. She has turned into a very lovely, beautiful 7 year old. Jahirie has turned into a very polite, 4 year old sweet boy. They grow so much in between visits. Heck, all the grandkids (11 now!) are growing by leaps and bounds. Of course, I'm not getting any older!

I always think a lot of my Dad on Memorial Day. I know I will see him again someday, but miss him terribly now.

We will be spending the weekend on the beach, eating ribs and corn and lots more, (like I said, pictures to follow next week). The traffic and gas prices are so absurd, and I'm really grateful that we live in a beautiful spot.

So, everyone have a safe, happy Memorial Day!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?