Friday, May 05, 2006
I HAD A DATE WITH MY GRANDSON!
Christian and I were going to my friend Amy's speach competition at City College. We had some time to kill beforehand, so we stopped to see my friend David Jay (who happpens to be a DJ) at the station where he works (KMGC and KRUZ)
. Christian got the personal tour and Dave even let him sit in his chair!
Christian and I were going to my friend Amy's speach competition at City College. We had some time to kill beforehand, so we stopped to see my friend David Jay (who happpens to be a DJ) at the station where he works (KMGC and KRUZ)
. Christian got the personal tour and Dave even let him sit in his chair!- Here is Christian by the fountain at City College. What a beautiful campus, right on the ocean.



Amy took third place. She really did a great job.
Comments:
<< Home
I'm still learning, but I am loving it! The last one was too dark, and wouldn't let me put links on it (or I couldn't figure it out?). Love you too!
Post a Comment
<< Home
